Job Opportunity: Summer 2023 Marketing Intern - Undergrad
I'm Candice, and I'm the founder of an exciting new startup company in the Asian snack space. I just recently graduated from Harvard Business School and am looking for an enthusiastic and motivated undergraduate student to join the Geem Dream as a Marketing Intern. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in consumer outreach and education, social media positioning, and asset creation. Because it's just me so far, you'll get great exposure and early impact.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote our brand and products
- Create social media content to engage our target audience and increase our online presence
- Interact with graphic designer to assist in the development of marketing materials, including flyers, brochures, and product packaging
- Conduct market research to better understand consumer needs and preferences
- Assist in organizing and attending promotional events to increase brand awareness
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in marketing, business, or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms and marketing techniques
- Creative thinker with a passion for developing innovative marketing campaigns
I will work with your undergrad institution to ensure you get the adequate grants for this internship!
Send an email to Candice@eatgeem.com with a resume to apply